why are "some" people so insulting and rude on this forum?

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
osv
osv
Senior MemberPosts: 2,010
Like?
Re: why are "some" people so insulting and rude on this forum?
In reply to LifeIsAVerb, 8 months ago

LifeIsAVerb wrote:

Be sure to tell these guys that they're "couch potato engineers." Let us know how they respond.

Update on Sony A7R Shutter Vibration

Sony A7R Shutter Vibration: Can it Be Mitigated by Sony via Firmware Behavioral Change?

his exact words were:

"Off the top of my head, I can't think of any >=36 MP camera that can deliver sensel-level resolution handheld at less than heroic shutter speeds. My H2D-39 sure can't, because of mirror slap, although it's a great performer vibration-wise on a tripod when you lock the mirror up because of the leaf shutter. Maybe the new 'blads with the shutter delay... I guess you could put a Phase One back on a Linhof press camera and use the rangefinder and the between the lens shutter, but that's not very practical. The D800 has mirror slap, too. The a7R has the shutter slap."

http://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/3628098?page=7

since many cameras, over many decades, have had issues at slow shutter speeds, why do you keep repeatedly attacking this issue specifically with the a7r? why keep misrepresenting the situation, like you just did?

that sort of behavior is why there are forum conflicts.

-- hide signature --

dan

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
MikeNew
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow