Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Jojochinoise
Regular MemberPosts: 131Gear list
Like?
Buy from a trusted vendor
5 months ago

I received a brand new Fuji HS 30 EXR,  so I thought. When I opened the large box it came in with all the extras, the camera's own box  apparently had been opened with rough edges around the top and not sealed. The camera had the lens cap on, instead of being wrapped in its own plastic bag. There was a memory card that does not belong in the box. The user guide was not in its own bag, and then the camera did not work. After charging the battery, I put it in the camera, and nothing happened, it did not want to come on. Then after a few minutes resting on the table,the camera came on, but it was set to off. Then I couldn't turn it off. This is the first time I have ever had such an experience. We called the vendor and they said it was supposed to be a new camera. But I should send it back. Of course I have to pay for my own shipping. Needless to say, I will never buy from these people again. Beware from whom you buy! don't get stuck.

Jo

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow