are you getting better ?

Started Apr 7, 2014 | Discussions thread
BobT
Forum ProPosts: 12,380Gear list
Like?
Re: are you getting better ?
In reply to TRIODEROB, Apr 7, 2014

I see many resounding "YESs" here.  I can say that I'm much better than I was when I began to get serious about my photographic interests about 25 yrs ago.  That's easy to see.  However, if trying to show improvement over the last 5 years, not nearly as obvious, if at all.  I've got some some pretty darn good images taken a few years back, and some pretty bad ones taken yesterday.  I guess I do OK today.  But I don't have the confidence I wish I had, in knowing that the pictures I take will be good ones or not.  I must always rush to the computer to check out my "catch of the day".  I would like the brains and confidence to KNOW what I must do with settings and such, to achieve the results that I'm after.  I'm a ways from that yet.  So I try a lot of different things in the hopes that the law of averages will get me that ONE good image.  Ah...the beauty of digital photography.

BobT's gear list:BobT's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX230 HS Olympus XZ-2 iHS Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Canon EOS 550D Canon Extender EF 1.4x II +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow