ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
AUP
AUP
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
From A77 to D610 to nothing...
5 months ago

I had such high hoped for the Nikon D610 and after many months of sitting idle between cameras and looking at the Canon 6D I took the plunge…and now it’s going back. Why you ask – “spots” – about 15 of them all over my pictures after extensive 2 days of shooting. It took numerous hours of shooting, reading, testing, customizing and fine tuning – after it was all said and done I started to notice spots. This was brand new out of the box; me personally it’s just not something that I am willing to accept at a $3K price tag. The seed of doubt has now been planted and can’t try the 610 again.

During my short time with the camera I was very pleased with the ISO performance which was the main reason I decided to go with the Nikon. A bit on the heavy side with the 28-300mm but once you get used to the weight it should feel normal.

Sorry I couldn’t give more of an in depth review but from all the research I did people should know that the 610 still might appear to have the same issues of the 600.

AUP's score
Average community score
Nikon D610
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow