Sold my DSLR and just got GM1

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
Thomas Kachadurian
Senior MemberPosts: 2,969Gear list
Like?
Re: Sold my DSLR and just got GM1
In reply to yonsarh, 7 months ago

yonsarh wrote:

I used to have dslr and it was heavy was sitting on drawer for a long time, so I decided to sell it move onto mirrorlesssystems. I did quite a search around it,before I buy other m43 cameras, but found that GM1 is best suitable for my needs. Not just size and picture quality, but the pros about gm1 is there are lot of selection of lenses I can use. personally, I am bored of dslr. I am now in transition of pana-olym .

Now the problem is I don't have lens yet I do have older nikkor 50mm f1.4 lens used on film cameras and I might use this lens for a while with an adapter. I know 20mm f1.7 has some serious good sharpness quality and maybe this is the lens I will get. I do have one in my mind. What is the cheapest and most valuable lens for the m43 lens? doesn't matter if it's m.zuiko or lumix lens...

From this post It sounds like you did not get the bundlers kit lens. That was a mistake. It is the best price to value option out there right now, especially is you are just building a kit.

If you have time to return the body and get the lens/body kit, do it. I have several M43 lenses, and have had many more. The 12-32mm lens is truly a revolution. It is the smallest lens you can put on that camera and amazingly capable. I've been using it on my EM-5 when I want to got light.

You may get other primes, but don't miss out of the chance to get the 12-32 at a bundled price.

Tom

-- hide signature --

www.kachadurian.com
Call me crazy. I happen to like photos of cats.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
45mmNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow