Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
John Rausch
Regular MemberPosts: 319Gear list
Like?
Terrible photos of buttons on two X-T1s
8 months ago

I took these while in a hurry to package up my 1st X-T1 with the light leak because I needed to get to the airport. I didn't plan to post them, but what the heck. I have mentioned before that the difference is 0.20-0.25 (about a fingernail) but the tactile feedback is significant. My 1st X-T1 is on the left, the replacement is the two on the right. Though blurry, it shows the Disp/Back button is recessed. More than any of the others, actually below the surface of the body. The Q and Focus Assist buttons were flush. You can see the selector buttons are also a bit higher. Not a lot, but enough to make them easier to press enough to actuate the assigned function. Sorry about the dog hair.
Please don't think I'm trying to restart the button controversy -- it has been well discussed. People have asked for photos, I was not happy with these -- they are what they are.

-- hide signature --

John Rausch

John Rausch's gear list:John Rausch's gear list
Sony RX1 Fujifilm XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 +2 more
Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow