Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
historianx
Senior MemberPosts: 1,220Gear list
Like?
Thank you, Fujifilm. And Carl Zeiss.
8 months ago

heh heh Fuji, despite your sometimes annoying yet lovable quirks, you are the best.  And Carl Zeiss? You're the icing on the cake.  If anything, studio captures like below will (eventually) make my 4/3rds gear expendable, for I could NEVER think of getting results like Heather below in her Ferrari bikini, even at base ISO, with 4/3rds.  X-Trans .RAF files when shot through X-E1 & CZ Touit 32/1.8 and processed through Aperture are nothing short of splendid: the punch, the clarity, the contrast, the skin tones, the sharpness, and most of all the *headroom* with which to work, especially with crops (below is not cropped).

So thanks Fujifilm and Carl Zeiss, for taking what I do to a much higher level than before;  Heather, Camilla, Jessica, Masha, Jilly, Karen, Madison, Elizabeth, BreeAnna, and all my other model clients Ive shot with you since December thank you as well 

Fujifilm X-E1, Zeiss 32/1.8, .RAF processed through Aperture

historianx's gear list:historianx's gear list
Fujifilm X100S Sigma DP3 Merrill Olympus E-5 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm X-E1 +5 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow