ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
cardboardbox
New MemberPosts: 6
Like?
G1X Mark II test shots on imaging resource
8 months ago

Hi all,

My first post here. I have recently started to become interested in photography and have been following the G1X Mark II with great interest as an upgrade to my current powershot sx230 hs (which has served me surprisingly well these past few years for such a little P&S!!).

Anyway, just saw these tests shots posted on imaging resource, thought I would share a link:

http://www.imaging-resource.com/news/2014/04/02/canon-g1x-mark-ii-first-shots-posted-the-highly-anticipated-g1x-follow-up

Contrary to many of the sample pics we've seen so far from the many Japanese websites that have been putting them up, these seem super sharp to me (especially the low ISO shots). Comparing it with the Panasonic GM1 and the RX100II (my 2 main alternatives to the G1XII, at the moment), the G1XII appears to outperform on sharpness and overall IQ.

thoughts?

Canon PowerShot SX230 HS Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow