The amazing 27mm 2.8 (Best lens deal on the planet?)

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Lmendy
Regular MemberPosts: 468Gear list
Like?
The amazing 27mm 2.8 (Best lens deal on the planet?)
5 months ago

Maybe I am a little late for the party, but this lens is quite amazing for the price.  I paid $200 for a lens that behaves as if it were worth much more.  I recently returned to Fuji and regret the time I wandered in the GAS desert.  I purchased an XE1 with the kit and was quite satisfied and yet something was missing.  I primarily purchased the 27mm because of it's size and weight.  I had read some good reviews, but now I am blown away by the color, clarity and sharpness of this amazing little light capture machine.  Incidentally, do not be surprised if some of my images occasionally show up with 800 iso.  I am an old guy with a slight case of palsy.  When I shot these images, I had taken some meds, so I may have boosted the iso.  Luckily, high iso as you know is not a problem for Fuji, which helps my problem.

Lmendy's gear list:Lmendy's gear list
Fujifilm X-S1 Fujifilm X-E2
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm XF 27mm F2.8
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow