Started Apr 6, 2014 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Hollander
Senior MemberPosts: 1,370Gear list
Like?
Well, I've decided to jump onto the Birding Band wagon. SX50
Apr 6, 2014

Thanks to Tony's and Kenn's birding pictures, I've taken the challenge to see for myself what I can do and see how the SX50 behave.

You have to have patience and lots of it. Well I have that and it reminds me a lot of when I was a kid growing up in Holland. I could sit for hours at a canal fishing and watching my bobber floating on the water waiting for a bite.

So here are some pictures I like to share with you.

Dak eyed Junco

Spotted Towhee

Song sparrow

Chicadee.

I always carry a baggy of bird seed with me to attract the birds. My opinion and this is my opinion only, so far the SX50 works very well. I enjoy my time out in nature. The pictures could be better as this was my first outing and I'm learning to get better.

I always shoot in RAW so there is some PP involved which I do in CS 6, but kept to a minimum.

But I can see where Tony and Kenn are able to get good quality results SOOC.

I've downloaded a second batch of pictures and see if they're better.

If you're looking for the perfect set up and pictures then this is the way to go.

A fellow Birder.

I hope you'll enjoy the pictures, C andC as always is welcome.

Rob.

-- hide signature --

To keep my brain active I'm looking forward to my next trip. So much to see yet and not enough time.
http://robvorderman.zenfolio.com/

Hollander's gear list:Hollander's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35 Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX80 Olympus E-1 Olympus E-3 +3 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow