Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Dave Chilvers
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,174Gear list
Like?
Some problems with the XT1
3 months ago

Some members might remember I purchased a used XE1 from a friend who was moving up to the XT1. I e mailed him to see how he was getting on with the new camera and waited for the Wows!!

His reply was to tell me he had returned two cameras because of sensor problems (he called it pixel flare) not totally sure exactly what he means but I will give him a call to find out. He landed up buying an xpro1 and is very happy with it. I also have an xpro so can confirm that the images between the xe1 and xpro are the same so just seems a shame that he sold me his xe1 at a knock down price as back up and has had to fork out for another camera with the same chipĀ  although it does have the OVF which I`m sure he`ll like.

BTW this guy is not new to digital photography as we both cut our teeth on the early Nikon 900 series. that reminds me of my first digital camera and that was a fuji(can`t remember the model ) but it didn`t have an lcd so you still had to wait to get home and view the imagesĀ 

Wonder if anyone else has had a similar problem with the xt1 (could that have been a severe case of light leak maybe?)

Dave

-- hide signature --

I feel so much better now that I've given up Hope
http://www.pbase.com/davechilvers/latest_images

Dave Chilvers's gear list:Dave Chilvers's gear list
Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R Canon EOS 5D Mark II Fujifilm X-Pro1 Canon EOS 5D Mark III Fujifilm X-E1 +8 more
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow