ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mervis50
Regular MemberPosts: 214
Like?
New X-T1, a 35mil and a lucky bamboo.
Apr 6, 2014

Lucky Bamboo

Tripod, manual focus, f1.4. Grain and shimmer by Silver Efex Pro 2. Exported from Lightroom.

Picked up the camera Friday morning along w. 14mm, 23mm, 35mm & the 55-200 zoom. They threw in a free vertical grip (!) even though technically I missed the deadline. Calgary's The Camera Store, excellent establishment.

I think it's a keeper. Still getting familiar. First Fuji for me. Everything is very well built and easy to handle. Feels just a teensy bit small, but that might be the result of some carpal-tunnel issues that developed in my right hand from a recent job I was on. Hoping it goes away in time. Four-way buttons are indeed chintzy but workable. Sure I'll get used to them.

Only complaint: the battery. Conked out after 90 shots first time around. Could have been from me scrolling through menus, setting up the wifi, checking settings, etc. If it continues as a problem I'll get it replaced. (The battery, not the camera!)

Enjoy your Sunday, everyone.

-- hide signature --

Cheers from Calgary, Canada

Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow