ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mervis50
Regular MemberPosts: 210
Like?
New X-T1, a 35mil and a lucky bamboo.
4 months ago

Lucky Bamboo

Tripod, manual focus, f1.4. Grain and shimmer by Silver Efex Pro 2. Exported from Lightroom.

Picked up the camera Friday morning along w. 14mm, 23mm, 35mm & the 55-200 zoom. They threw in a free vertical grip (!) even though technically I missed the deadline. Calgary's The Camera Store, excellent establishment.

I think it's a keeper. Still getting familiar. First Fuji for me. Everything is very well built and easy to handle. Feels just a teensy bit small, but that might be the result of some carpal-tunnel issues that developed in my right hand from a recent job I was on. Hoping it goes away in time. Four-way buttons are indeed chintzy but workable. Sure I'll get used to them.

Only complaint: the battery. Conked out after 90 shots first time around. Could have been from me scrolling through menus, setting up the wifi, checking settings, etc. If it continues as a problem I'll get it replaced. (The battery, not the camera!)

Enjoy your Sunday, everyone.

-- hide signature --

Cheers from Calgary, Canada

Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow