Has anyone been able to acivate PaintShop Pro with Corel?

Started 7 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
pjbw127
New MemberPosts: 10
Like?
Has anyone been able to acivate PaintShop Pro with Corel?
7 months ago

I tried to buy PaintShop Pro X6 after many years exemplary service with version 9.02.

I trialled X6 and then tried to buy it. I registered it in my account "Thank you for registering your software" and that looked Ok and the serial number matched.

Then they debited my Via card and emailed me an activation code. However this proved unusable. No matter how I entered (pasted or keyed) the serial number I got "The serial number is invalid" before I ever got to enter the activation code. At one stage I got something about my email domain's MX code was not valid though it worked perfectly before. Since my user id is registered with Corel I cannot change my email address and phone calls leave me hanging on indefinitely.

Eventually I was able to get a refund through their Silverbridge site.

However I would like to use X6 along with my new Sony A77 because its interface is so much more useable than Elements.

I hope someone from Corel will read this and phone me on the number in my profile.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow