Hiking shoulder bag for 1 camera + 3 lenses?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
TravelLight
Regular MemberPosts: 173
Like?
Hiking shoulder bag for 1 camera + 3 lenses?
3 months ago

I already have a Think Tank Mirrorless Mover (TTMM) 30i for "urban excursions" (it can hold ALL my lenses, 14, 23, 18-55, 60, 55-200). However, *when* the weather gets better, I will be doing more day hikes (< 12 miles) and was wondering if you guys have any suggestions for a SHOULDER bag? I plan to take the X-T1 with 14, 18-55 (mounted), and 55-200.

I have a TTMM 10 for my previous set up (Pany G5 plus 14-42 and 45-150) but it's too small for the 55-200. I don't want to carry the extra lenses in the backpack as sometimes I need to quickly change lenses (e.g., for wildlife), plus I want all the little things (filters, cleaning clothes, etc.) to be accessible by my side. I also don't want the lenses to be rolling around other mishmash in the backpack (tripod, food, etc..). The backpack is just a regular Camelbak bag so tripod goes inside instead of being strapped outside. I guess I could just change to a "camera backpack" instead (in that case, any suggestions for lightweight one for my setup?).

The most logical choice seems to be TTMM 20 according to the descriptions. I don't know if it will swing and become uncomfortable when I walk. If you have any experience or suggestions, please share. Thanks!

Fujifilm X-T1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow