Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
BushmanOrig
Senior MemberPosts: 2,898Gear list
Like?
I found my E-1
8 months ago

I had one in the past and by mistake sold it. Since I have been looking for one again.....not as any critical camera but more as a "collectors" item. Therefore it had to be in great condition, low image count and low price.....

I found one and collected it today. Had my 14-54 and 11-22 with me and took approximately 60 RAW images. It was cloudy increasing the dynamic range stretching any sensor to the maximum.

The results are great.....mega sharp and surprisingly high level of detail. Processing in Photoshop CC I were surprised at the amount of detail I could retrieve out the clouds plus the darker city street areas in the images.......no doubt a great sensor with loads of info on offer.... I recently sold a Canon 700D I tried for a short while and by no means the 700D sensor has the latitude found in the E1.

I look forward to give it a thorough clean and "service"......this one I will not sell....

Siegfried

-- hide signature --

I love equipment..........and photography....

BushmanOrig's gear list:BushmanOrig's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75-300mm 1:4.8-6.7 +10 more
Canon EOS 700D (EOS Rebel T5i / EOS Kiss X7i) Olympus E-1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow