Started 5 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
jacraine
Forum MemberPosts: 99
Like?
D300 power issues
5 months ago

I have a D300 that I sent in for repair two times.  The camera will work fine for several shots then will freeze up.  I can sometimes take the battery out and replace it with temporary success.

Sometimes turning the power switch on does not does not even turn on the top display let alone turn the camera on.

I have tried multiple batteries, different lenses with no benefit.  I have tried the same batteries in a D200 and they work fine.

I sent the camera in for repair and it was returned with a note say it was cleaned and brought up to factory specifications and they found no problem with the functioning of the camera.  They suggested it was possible the lens I was using.  Needless to say the same problems persisted.

I contacted the repair center and they suggested I send it in again.  I just received it and it checked out OK again.  Problems persist.

Anyone else have similar problems and success with getting it repaired?

Thank you,

James

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D200 Nikon D300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow