Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
RLBur
Contributing MemberPosts: 667Gear list
Like?
*** MiniChallenge 400 Sign/Signs *** WINNERS***
3 months ago

It was a privilege and honor to host this MC.  We had so many wonderful entries I struggled in my decisions.  Here are the "Honorable Mentions" in no particular order...

Year77 Cocoa Beach    The carved pole speaking....."Welcome to Cocoa Beach"

Beer by AvyMan   The entry way sign says it all!

fildi   Sign of love         Just a cool picture, and I love beagles!

sueanne  "Enter at your own risk"    Several signs speaking here...Snow, headstones, the irony of "do not enter"...one day we all will enter.

RAYoung  Cruiser's Café      All those signs spoke to me, in that I live very near Route 66

Colossus  Baneling         I really like the pp and the effect...it screams, "COLOSSUS."

Ouch  TC63     What a sign!  My first reaction after seeing the sign, "ouch!"

Now the winners!  4th Place

L.Cline and his "Overgrown Sign"  I've never seen anything like this.  So unusual.

3rd Place

fildi   Sign of poverty.   I must admit, my heart was stirred when I saw this.

2nd Place

imqqmi  Sign of Spring  The "Feel Good" picture of the MC.  What a great sign of motherhood and protection!

1st Place

Wilba  No Standing     My imagination got the best of me with this picture!  There is good reason to heed the sign painted on the asphalt.  The shoe conveys a powerful message in this context.  Wilba, congratulations on submitting the winning entry and I look forward to you hosting the next MC.

RLBur's gear list:RLBur's gear list
Canon PowerShot A640 Canon PowerShot SD990 IS Canon PowerShot S100 Canon PowerShot G1 X Canon EOS 7D +6 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow