MrPhotoBob
Senior MemberPosts: 2,634
Like?
Re: X200, X-PRO2 or XT-2?
In reply to DanielFjall, 5 months ago

DanielFjall wrote:

mickdeblood wrote:

i.m waiting for the xpro2.....in whatever form; i,m sure it will be exciting

Yeah, I'm too holding off for the X-PRO2! The form factor of the camera is just the right size, and not to mention that hybrid viewfinder. What would make me upgrade would be notably improved sensor/image quality and of course the obvious such as AF and MP.

Since the X-T1 is a first of it's kind - I'm expecting the X-T2 to be drastically improved. It'll be more interesting than the X-T1 after all that user feedback!

The Nikon D600 should be a good reason for not waiting on the next generation of any camera in order to purchase.  When I need a camera, I will go out and purchase the best camera that I can afford that will do the job that I need for it to do.  Waiting on the next generation of a camera only to discover that they are having problems with that camera is not a good idea.   What do you do then, do you then wait on the next generation of that problem camera or do you just purchase it problems and all?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow