My dream full-frame camera.

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
Doss
Senior MemberPosts: 1,436
Like?
Re: My dream full-frame camera.
In reply to ambercool, 5 months ago

ambercool wrote:

You're not wrong. If a company provided a full frame camera with just the manual settings then they wouldn't make any money. They make money on the extras that they put in to justify the cost.

I think a good example is where I live. Having an apartment itself in a really good town still shouldn't cost that much. But the amenities fee is ~$600 and I don't use the pool, spa, gym, bb court, dog wash, bus, tech room, lounge, and Starbucks machine. On top of that I don't even cook so the $600 I'm probably paying for my nice kitchen with a granite top and cherry wood goes to waste also.

That's $1,200 that I would like to opt out of, but I can't. I will pay that because it's a safe place, had friends that lived there and liked it, and the room layout is my style.

Can't have a rose without the thorns. Oh well...

-- hide signature --

-Viet
"Luck come to those who do"

Yep, you could have an apartment for far less. But they ain't going to give you that option. not because of costs, or physics, but because of marketing. Such is reality.

But we can still dream

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
yuckNew
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow