Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
PORTRAIT
Contributing MemberPosts: 957Gear list
Like?
Love the A-mount system....
8 months ago

....Particularly because of the inexpensive option that gives you to use some of legendary Minolta lenses.., (for instance,I just found on my local market somebody is selling a like new Minolta 35-105 mm. lens original version with the macro switch for 80.00$..) But!...and here is the thing my friends that bothers me the most,I know this topic has already been beaten to death, but is there anyone out there is still feels like me to invest in A-mount lenses, when we hear, as far as I know, no words from Sony about the future about the A-mount? I know,I know, some of you will always tell me, if worse come to worse, when your a-mount body dies,you can always get an E-mont body, and buy an adapter,sorry but I DON'T want to buy a cumbersome adapter!.I remember when the first NEX 3 came out, I was probably one of the first buyer here in town, and after played a bit, I returned the thing to store the very next day, and the sales guy invited me to take a look to the A-55..,you guessed the rest of the story..I walked out of the store with my Spanky new A-55! which I still enjoy by the way, granted for me at the least, I think the first Nex series bodies were the worst as far ergonomic goes.. Any one willing to share the same pain?...;

Marco.

-- hide signature --

Photography= Art & Tech.
Marco Photography© All Rights Reserved.
Please do not use them without prior permission.
http://marcoimages.blogspot.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/96703470@N07/with/11531575705/

PORTRAIT's gear list:PORTRAIT's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P6000 Canon ELPH 300 HS Canon PowerShot SX500 IS Sony SLT-A55 Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM II +5 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow