ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Burnfoot
Regular MemberPosts: 185Gear list
Like?
Panasonic Leica 15/1.7
8 months ago

Hi guys,

Today I got to play with the new Panasonic Leica 15/1.7 while Panasonic had a presentation in a store here in Stockholm. Initial impression was that it was lighter and smaller than expected but very well built. It also comes with a nice hood, you have to remove a ring on the front of the lens to attach it, similar to Olympus 45/1.8. I took some snaps, yes they are just snaps, just outside the store and inside the store. These are SOOC jpegs from a Panasonic G6. I haven't had time to look at the raws.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/42863243@N06/sets/72157643412553795/

Also, the rep wouldn't answer straight out but he said that there will be no G7 this year and I got the impression there might never be a G7. Also, there will be a GH4 kit coming with the 12-35 and just not the 14-140.

Maybe this helps someone or it doesn't but I thought I'd share anyway.

/Robert

Burnfoot's gear list:Burnfoot's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G6 Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 II ASPH Mega OIS +1 more
Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 15mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Lumix DMC-G6 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow