D9300 - For real or just another tease?

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
alcaher
Regular MemberPosts: 266Gear list
Like?
Re: A piece of the puzzle?
In reply to Kris in CT, 8 months ago

Kris in CT wrote:

Not sure how many in here are paying attention to the release date of the Tamron 150-600 for Nikon, but I've seen some posts about Tamron waiting for "the specs" of some new camera(s) that Nikon is releasing to make sure there lens will function properly... Perhaps the D9300 has a new AF protocol of some kind?

I shoot wildlife so my dream combo always has been a 24mp sensor (plenty of resolution) and a great lens with the perfect feature (150-600mm).  I was about to order the d7100 but since this new rumor... i´ll wait.

Now the new tamron is having problems with older models like 7d, 50d and 1d4 or 3. The delay of the release date for nikon mount has to do with the problems some canons users are having, i think.

And my guess is that the d400 or d9xxx will be announce on August/September.... its wear to see nikon realising new model on april/may/june.

alcaher's gear list:alcaher's gear list
Nikon D300S Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow