Started 8 months ago | Photos thread
Electriq
Forum MemberPosts: 70Gear list
Like?
Re: Panasonic GF3 and 100-300 lens in St. Petersburg
In reply to agentul, 8 months ago

agentul wrote:

Electriq wrote:

My name is Alexander, I'm 28-years programmer with physical (I mean science) education. Photography is only a hobby for me. And I met the analog epoch only in childhood...

I will lend an ear on your advise!

protip: next time you want to post pictures, don't use the C&C label or ask of any opinion whatsoever. i suspect you did it more for the purely technical aspects of your photos (sharpness, aperture, etc.).

i am an engineer and i sometimes take pictures just because because i like pressing the button and hearing the shutter and aperture blades move. i would have inserted the confession bear image here, but then i would be asked about why i took that photo, or why am i inserting photos that i do not own.

I don't regret at all, here I get some interesting advises, mostly psychological.

This discussion resembles me my own response on a question why do I have equalizer knobs on every input channel of sound mixer if all instruments and voices are captured as is without distortion. I said: forgot about the instrument sound without amplification, here the sum signal is constructed from the beginning In pure acoustical sound the room adds it's contribution as eyes and mind add it when looking so I need to do something with signal from matrix... Weird explanation

Electriq's gear list:Electriq's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G6 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Panasonic Lumix G X Vario PZ 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow