Sergeg
Senior MemberPosts: 2,635Gear list
Like?
Re: Panasonic GF3 and 100-300 lens in St. Petersburg
In reply to Electriq, 7 months ago

Electriq wrote:

Sergeg wrote:

Electriq wrote:

Thank you very much for detailed comments!

Dear Electriq, I wish I new your real name, and who you are.

<...>

My name is Alexander, I'm 28-years programmer with physical (I mean science) education. Photography is only a hobby for me. And I met the analog epoch only in childhood...

I will lend an ear on your advise!

Nice to meet you Alexander (Sasha?), I have 2 fine sons older than you, let me tell you, I learned from my first 1000 mistakes, so time is on your side my young friend.

You have a fine profession and your left brain gifting has been molded by the education system.

Now you have to immerse yourself in the Arts. Learn how to see things from a different perspective. Understanding the Eye/Camera Lens difference as someone once pointed out to me. Our eyes are very objective and we only really see what we want to see, whereas the camera is totally subjective and sees everything as it really is. Hence, you probably don't even see the wires  

Like another engineer here has commented, he only likes to hear the sound of the shutter, ha!

I actually got a giggle out of that. How different we all are.

Keep exploring, looking forward to seeing you developing as an artist and soaring to artistic and spiritual heights.

Sergei

Sergeg's gear list:Sergeg's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 Nikon D800 Pentax K-30 +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow