Ben O Connor
Contributing MemberPosts: 850Gear list
Like?
Re: XZ-1 & Converters !
In reply to PON307G, 8 months ago

PON307G wrote:

Ben O Connor wrote:

Hey folks,

I've just received a WCON-07 brand new! for 9€ + shipment!!!!!!

Calm down, it was the last piece I guess the store was keeping it from the camedia days, and wanted to get rid of it. I helped their problem, anyway...

according to cla-12 my favorite filter size is 55mm and it is also 55mm. So it sit on XZ-1 perfectly.....

visit my Flickr (www.flickr.com/benokan ) account to see more about it. Sadly, I can't post images to DPR page by cellphone... Sad is not it!!!

Cheers

Ben

Ben,

You have some very good images on your flickr page, thanks for sharing. Looking forward to seeing a few new images with your WCON-07!

Larry C.

thanks for warm compliments Larry. Unfortunately there is vignetting issue with XZ-1. I also checked the user info of the product it says that

" to compare with your wcon to your camedia ( ) you need accessory step up ring 43mm->55mm..."

this showed clearly, those mentioned models had smaller lens diameter than XZ's and Stylus... Or their angle was 35mm and that just make the angle wider to 24mm something wider..

but my plans are different on it most of the micro43lens uses 46mm filter size. And I got 46mm->55mm step up ring.. At somepoint, when I own lens 12-17mm range ( 24-34 mm full frame) I gonna use that additional piece to make my view widening between 24 to even 17mm !!! XZ-1 keeps to hold her breathe for underwater shots. And its still so precious that I really want to protecting it in coming 8-10 years operational

thanks

Ben

Ben O Connor's gear list:Ben O Connor's gear list
Olympus XZ-1 Olympus PEN E-PM1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm 1:2.8 Pancake Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow