Started 8 months ago | Photos thread
ambercool
Contributing MemberPosts: 707Gear list
Like?
Re: Panasonic GF3 and 100-300 lens in St. Petersburg
In reply to Electriq, 8 months ago

Electriq wrote:

Sergeg wrote:

St Petersburg is a beautiful city rich in Architecture, been there, and all you can come up with is that?

Sorry, hardly inspiring, shots of daggy traffic and overhead power lines doesn't do it for me.

I agree with most critic but I want just notice that I did not aimed to make a beautiful city advertisement booklet

I think this is a pretty harsh thing to say to you and I'm sorry for that.  If you take a look at some other photos from your negative critiquing peers you can see that they are skilled with the post process.  What you need to realize is that if your eye can't see things past continuous exposure in the distance then there is no way the camera can either.  The dodge and burn techniques are used to make these images come "to life".

I guarantee you that the RAW from some of these people who are being harsh to you are night and day.  So I just want to remind you that just because someone else can't see what you're seeing doesn't mean anything other than that.  OR just send your photo to a digital artist just to annoy people.  

GL!

-- hide signature --

-Viet

ambercool's gear list:ambercool's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Nikon D70 Leica M Typ 240 Olympus PEN E-P5 Fujifilm X-E2 +24 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow