Is Zoner Photo Studio better than Photoshop?

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
tonystark
New MemberPosts: 8
Like?
Is Zoner Photo Studio better than Photoshop?
8 months ago

Hi guys,  i run a studio and use Photoshop to edit photos and to add effects to the photos , i haven't used any other image editors like Photoshop before. The problem is my Photoshop CS6 license is going to expire with in 2 months and am looking for something similar to Photoshop since i don't like adobe CC.

2 days back one of my friends came to my house and while we were discussing things i asked him about a better tool and he told me he was using this Zoner Photo Studio software which i haven't heard of before and he told me he could give me a free licensed version of it. I am a HubPages user and found an article on Hubpages about Zoner Photo Studio  saying that it can be used as a Photoshop substitute.

The thing is i don't believe in articles, i only believe in forums when it is the case of buying products since we get true advice in forums.

Have anyone used this software before? Please express your ideas with respect to Photoshop.

Thank You all in advance.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow