sold my ff gear..what next ?

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
Wah Chan
Regular MemberPosts: 116Gear list
Like?
Re: Fuji X-E2 or X-T1
In reply to GearGuru, 8 months ago

GearGuru wrote:

The Fuji system is great and image quality is great, and the lenses are better built than Nikons. Either one of these cameras works really well. If I did not need the handling of the bigger Nikons for paid commercial assignments, I would use the Fuji's only. The Fuji colors and ergonomics and design philosophy are top notch.

Yes, I love my Fuji !!!!  I used 85 % more than my Nikon DSLR cameras.

The Fuji XT-1 improves a ton of refinements to date .I owned an XE-1 prior to this, and liked it a lot Simply a fantastic camera, one of the best of Fuji X system. The Fuji Xt-1  Camera with the 18-55 mm kit lens as an alternative to a big SLR for walk-around travel photography.This camera exceeds my expectations.

This is the camera takes great pictures, accompanies high quality interchangeable lenses and reasonable on price. It's not a sports action camera, and it won't totally replace my full frame DSLR Nikon D800,D700, D3s for most professional photography. But there is just something about it that makes me want to go out and shoot with my family and friends and other slower paced photography.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow