Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
Jack Hass
Regular MemberPosts: 392Gear list
Like?
Re: My dream full-frame camera.
In reply to Rservello, 6 months ago

Rservello wrote:

Jack Hass wrote:

I agree, lets shoot freely without chimping or any other digital help, keep it as simple as possible. There's nothing more satisfying than getting that SD card home and seeing 250 back focused shots that have blown highlights.

-- hide signature --

May Satan forever guide you.

If you are that bad at manual focus and require auto everything to shoot...maybe you should consider a point and shoot and leave the bulky DSLR at home?

Id like to introduce you to my friend, his name is Rhetoric. He also has a cousin named facetious (no, not a mythical greek figure). I shoot as well as any other casual intermediate, that's not the issue. I fail to see the point of the OP and his movement. If i don't want to use my LCD, i can turn it off. Poof!  Like magic, it may as well not be there. If i don't want AF guess what.... Poof! Like magic, i turn it off and it's gone. What i see is a bunch of pompous ego heads who would like to show off their prowess by owning "the pure" cameras that nobody else is good enough to use. Nobody is making you guys use these features now. Turn it off, shoot blind, keep it till you go home, like a cracker jack box. Surprise !!!

-- hide signature --

May Satan forever guide you.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
yuckNew
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow