Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
No Regrets
Contributing MemberPosts: 895Gear list
Like?
B&H Photo Help needed today!
8 months ago

What is the best way to order from camera body and lenses from B&H…..phone or online via website?

I'm asking as today I'd like to order the XT-1 body only (which is not in stock at the moment), the 23mm f1.4 (which is in stock), and the 55-200mm (which is not in stock). What I want is for them to hold shipment of everything until all three items are in stock and ship them all at the same time…..that way the 30day trial period is the same for all three pieces, secondly, having the lens without the body will do me no good….also, I understand they won't charge the credit card until the product is shipped out to you.

So, if I order via phone, I can explain the special directions to whomever takes the order…but is it safe and reliable to do over the phone?

Or, if I order online via the website, is there a place for these types of special directions?

Thank you for sharing your experiences with me on this.

No Regrets's gear list:No Regrets's gear list
Nikon Df Sigma 50mm F1.4 DG HSM | A
Canon EOS 30D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow