Started 5 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
RachelMarie
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
Cannon 1100D Remote
5 months ago

Ok, So I'm looking for a remote for my Cannon EOS 1100D. I didn't really know much about the camera when I bought it, just that I had fried my point-and-shoot in Ireland, and this one was on sale. I'd been thinking about getting a DSLR for a while, so I went for it. Now that I'm starting to use it more and more, I'd like to have a remote for it, especially since I have a portable tripod and I travel a lot- I never seem to be in any of the pictures. I'm hoping a remote will fix this.

Ideally, I'd like a wireless one, but I don't know if that's possible for this camera model. I know a lot of the Rebel things work on this camera, but I didn't know if it would be the same way with a remote- since that's a bit more technical. Is there a wireless remote to use with the Cannon EOS 1100D? If not, what's the most reliable remote, and are there any with long cords?

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 1100D (EOS Rebel T3 / EOS Kiss X50)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow