Nikon is not afraid of the 645 Z

Started Apr 2, 2014 | Discussions thread
jonny1976
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,057Gear list
Like?
Re: Nikon is not afraid of the 645 Z
In reply to Zvonimir Tosic, Apr 3, 2014

those who have used the original 645d and d800 knows exactly the difference between cameras. the new camera will simply make this difference bigger.

i have the 645d and many lenses and i will never trade it not even for three d800.

Zvonimir Tosic wrote:

More info about the Z on the New Camera News, the Onion of the camera news websites:

http://newcameranews.com/2014/04/02/ricoh-pentax-gets-ready-to-disappoint-once-again/

The article starts with following:

“Ricoh Pentax, the saddest of all active camera makers, is teasing a successor to the long-in-the-tooth, one tripod foot in the grave medium format 645D. Launched in 1 B.I. (Before Instagram), the 645D is like a dinosaur at your local natural history museum — cool to look at but you don’t want to take it home … “

While many news sites are trying to understand the 645Z, which is an unfathomable concept to even 99% of the Pentax K-mount users, it seems that marketing department at Nikon is already working and delivering usually good job.

-- hide signature --

Madamina, il catalogo è questo; Delle belle che amò il padron mio; un catalogo egli è che ho fatt'io; Osservate, leggete con me.

-- hide signature --

ì

jonny1976's gear list:jonny1976's gear list
Nikon D2X
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow