Nikon is not afraid of the 645 Z

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
jonny1976
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,994Gear list
Like?
Re: Nikon is not afraid of the 645 Z
In reply to Zvonimir Tosic, 4 months ago

those who have used the original 645d and d800 knows exactly the difference between cameras. the new camera will simply make this difference bigger.

i have the 645d and many lenses and i will never trade it not even for three d800.

Zvonimir Tosic wrote:

More info about the Z on the New Camera News, the Onion of the camera news websites:

http://newcameranews.com/2014/04/02/ricoh-pentax-gets-ready-to-disappoint-once-again/

The article starts with following:

“Ricoh Pentax, the saddest of all active camera makers, is teasing a successor to the long-in-the-tooth, one tripod foot in the grave medium format 645D. Launched in 1 B.I. (Before Instagram), the 645D is like a dinosaur at your local natural history museum — cool to look at but you don’t want to take it home … “

While many news sites are trying to understand the 645Z, which is an unfathomable concept to even 99% of the Pentax K-mount users, it seems that marketing department at Nikon is already working and delivering usually good job.

-- hide signature --

Madamina, il catalogo è questo; Delle belle che amò il padron mio; un catalogo egli è che ho fatt'io; Osservate, leggete con me.

-- hide signature --

ì

jonny1976's gear list:jonny1976's gear list
Nikon D2X
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow