m4/3 not allowed on Lower Antelope Canyon photo tour

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
Sulis2
Senior MemberPosts: 1,042
Like?
Nothing to do with Ken Rockwell!
In reply to genesys9, 6 months ago

genesys9 wrote:

I just returned from antelope canyon trip and as I made my way towards lower antelope canyon. The booking office rep at Ken Rockwell informed me that I cannot take the photography tour since my camera isn't medium or large size.

That was one of the most technologically challenged statements I have ever heard. Even though I had two supporters helping me discuss and at times argue over the point, it did not cut ice.

Having traveled 2k+ miles I was quite disappointed but there will be another day. I was carrying E-PL5 with Tripod and a rain sleeve.

I'm sure it's a slip of the keyboard, but the people who run this tour are called Ken's Tours. As far as I can see they have nothing to do with Ken Rockwell (the guy's email is keny@etc.).

I know Ken Rockwell is a polarising figure in the photography world (I quite like him), but the OP should really correct their first post as it paints KR in an unfair light.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
SoNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow