Some say, Pentax DX bodies are SO capable, they blow Nikon FX away...

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Antal I Kozma
Contributing MemberPosts: 874Gear list
Like?
Re: Some say, Pentax DX bodies are SO capable, they blow Nikon FX away...
In reply to SkvLTD, 3 months ago

SkvLTD wrote:

Claim was made on another forum I'm on, so I just want to get some opinions from you guys here. The argument is essentially that the K-3 is a technology-saturated wonder body, with proper water sealing (along with like 2-3 kit lenses that match the specs), amazing sensor tilting gimmicks, sharper kit lenses, fantastic selection, and insane picture quality that results in lack of need for a full frame variety.

Well, good for Pentax users. Now, if they would produce a complete set of lenses like Nikon and Canon has to support their system then it would be even better.

That said, I think that the K-3 is a good camera and if you really do not need FF then you are OK, sans the gaps in the lens line. On the other hand, it almost doesn't matter whether you use Canon, Nikon or Pentax DX cameras they'll all deliver.

Best,
AIK;-)

Antal I Kozma's gear list:Antal I Kozma's gear list
Nikon D4 Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/2.8G ED-IF VR +14 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow