Nikon's D700 a balanced camera for image quality, value, pro handling and MP.

Started 6 months ago | User reviews thread
ultimitsu
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,593
Like?
Re: Nikon's D700 a balanced camera for image quality, value, pro handling and MP.
In reply to Adrian Van, 5 months ago

Adrian Van wrote:

ultimitsu wrote:

Again, I have no problem with this kind of discussion. It is like we were told to watch a movie but it turned out to be a news piece.

Not sure if I agree with it being inappropriate. I do not think so. I do see your view though, and everyone is entitled to theirs.

I figured that dpreview did a fine review on D700 awhile back ( I read it before buying one in 2009), as did others, so what is left is the user reviews from people who have used the camera for several years and their comments, to continue this type of camera.

Maybe not a lot, and if that is the case, why strain it for a Review? why not just make a thread expressing your appreciation and wishes, like the rest of D700 followers?

In one sense, I did want to comment on the D700 being an excellent camera, and my clients today, still make comments on the fine colours of my images and prints, (I actually achieve from its extended dynamic range etc.), and fine image quality in printing that I can achieve with this camera in wedding photography, using the latest post edit software like LR or DXO, one can pull out a lot of details in the files for large prints.

That is fine. but that isnt a Review and I am sure you know it. You can say the exact same thing about any DSLR nikon or canon had released over the last 10 years.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Why?New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow