Kelby has gone too far now - Launches Canon In Action Tour.

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ImageAmateur
Senior MemberPosts: 1,832
Like?
Re: Kelby has gone too far now - Huh?????????
In reply to G3User, 8 months ago

G3User wrote:

Scott denied that it had nothing to do with the money when he changed to Canon from Nikon. Now it's evident he was not telling the truth. Today, he announced the launch of a Canon fan boy tour. Also, DXO marks say that he was not telling the truth when he said that the 1Dx was better than the D4. Nikon DXO marks clearly trump Canon's. What a joke Scott Kelby. I no longer subscribe to your videos or watch your pod-casts.

'Gone too far' ???? A trifle over the top, n'est pas?

1) Does a man not have the right to launch whatever he wants, apart from missilies? If the guy wants to do a roadtrip flying pink knickers out his car window or whatever, that would be fine too...

I don't think his choices should harm anyone else's sensibilities enough to 'go too far'...

2) Erm, if a guy says one camera is better than the other, who cares, for him that may be so.

Some shoot Olympus, some Pentax, some Nikon, some Canon.

Nothing to get too worked up about...

I have a friend who shoots sports in gymnasiums, low light, he loves his 5DMKIII for that, says the focus works really well.

-- hide signature --

Wishing You Good Light.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
JeezNew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow