Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mistermejia
Senior MemberPosts: 2,826Gear list
Like?
My last shots with the S5 Pro
5 months ago

Well, i have a friend's wedding coming up soon and my XE1 is out for repair, so i might just need to shoot with the S5 one more time. I have put it up for sale because i have no choice, i need funds in order to purchase the 23mm lens.  The 35mm focal range is definitely not for my taste. Too damn short. The bellow photos are with a 35mm prime. Sorry but nothing else could fit in that frame

I will tell you something though. I can't get out of my head that FF 6D with the 24mm 1.4 Samyang. Wow, i really loved that TRUE 24mm view. I am really considering that move as well.

I will really really have to think about that because i am not sure if to me is worth spending SO MUCH money on the Fuji 23mm when i am not actually getting a true 23mm. You know what i mean. I can always get another less expensive fuji for traveling light. We will see, but that will be a difficult decision as well. Let me know what your opinion about that is as well. Enjoy the photos.

mistermejia's gear list:mistermejia's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro Fujifilm X-E1 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Rokinon 85mm F1.4 +4 more
Canon EOS 6D Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro Fujifilm X-E1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow