Lightroom 5 question?

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
Dr_Jon
Senior MemberPosts: 1,613Gear list
Like?
Re: Lightroom 5 question?
In reply to Jere Landis, 8 months ago

I haven't read all the other posts, but here's my answer:

If you do File->Export on an image (in Library, Develop, whatever) you get a dialogue. You can then set export options for JPEG, directory, etc. in that dialogue (scroll down). Then instead of exporting do "Add" in the lower left and make a preset for that, give it a sensible name (e.g. "JPEG_subdir_q60" is one of mine) then exit the dialogue. After that you can then select a big bunch of files (e.g. along the bottom in Develop, in Library, etc.) with shift and ctrl clicking, hit the Right Mouse Button on one of the selected files then choose Export->Your Preset from the menu and it'll do the lot. (You might want to apply a set of Develop settings to them first though, which you can also use a Preset for, or do one of the pics the way you want and copy/paste the settings to the rest, or even do them individually.)

Hope that helps...

John

Dr_Jon's gear list:Dr_Jon's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W3 Sony RX100 Canon EOS 5D Mark II Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 +25 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow