Started 5 months ago | Photos thread
smithling
Regular MemberPosts: 300Gear list
Like?
Re: Panasonic GF3 and 100-300 lens in St. Petersburg
In reply to Electriq, 5 months ago

Electriq wrote:

smithling wrote:

Since you have the C&C label on these, I'll be honest with you. I just don't know why anyone besides yourself (as memories) would be interested in these as photographs. #6 is mildly interesting as documentary. I'm sorry.

Besides the "you we there" aspect of these, do you feel there is anything particularly interesting in them?

It's the question which I address to myself for 2 years after buying the camera (why I take these photos of my home city?) and I have to admit that I have no answer yet. I just like the process of shooting and investigation of details. I even cannot use "I-was-here memory" answer because I always can return and take a similar shoot. So my thread can also be treated as a question: Is it interesting to someone else? And I understand your answer

That's a very honest response. Thank you. I ask the same question to myself all the time, and a big part of photography for me is just using the camera because it's fun.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow