Lightroom 5 question?

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
Florida Nature Photographer
Senior MemberPosts: 5,064Gear list
Like?
Re: Lightroom 5 question?
In reply to Jere Landis, 7 months ago

Jere Landis wrote:

Please explain what some of your increasing demands may have been, that Lightroom 5 provides and the easier to learn application would not.

You're asking the wrong guy. Lightroom is the only application that I've ever used for serious image editing so I'm not in a position to credibly compare it to other applications. I don't know what features they are missing, that I have always had.

I am a computer professional and use them day and night. It is my experience that full featured applications have a learning curve and easy to learn applications have limited functionality.

I use more of Lightrooms' features now than I ever imagined I would. I made the right choice for me. I can't tell you what the right choice is for you. I can tell you that watching some of the Julieanne Kost Lightroom video tutorials that I linked to earlier in this thread will aid your decision. Make a bowl of popcorn, sit back, and watch.

Florida Nature Photographer's gear list:Florida Nature Photographer's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Topaz Adjust +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow