I just picked up my Sony A6000 - In stock everywhere?

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
Sam Rijver
Regular MemberPosts: 135Gear list
Like?
Re: I just picked up my Sony A6000 - In stock everywhere?
In reply to RobDJW, 5 months ago

RobDJW wrote:

I was quite surprised when my camera store contacted me this morning that they had an A6000 with my name on it. I didn't think it would be available till at least the 15th of this month.

I really just picked it up and haven't had time to play with it too much. The autofocus does seem to be improved a lot. I'm kind of disappointed by the 'feel' of the system, it feel a little less premium compared to my NEX 6, at least in my hand. Maybe I just expected the metallic looking bits to feel cool instead of like painted plastics ;). I was so used to my NEX 6 menu's that I need to take some time to get familiar with these, lol!

Please let me know if I can do anything to help you out in your decision when considering purchasing this camera. I'm happy to do what I can posting images, explanations and others thing regarding this camera. I will go out and shoot some pics later today.

O I'm in the Netherlands, for those wondering where this camera showed up in stock.

I had it a week ago, and my impression is that it is great. Af is so much better then the nex6 that i really can't believe you don't notice that. Even my 50mm Sony is like a totally different lens.
Greetings Rob.

I think I wrote it's improved, a lot even. I just "complained" a bit about how the camera feels in hand.

So weird that cameranu had them. Must have been for only a very short while because I was checking that (and every other big site) for a good 10 days quite regularly. Very happy with my purchase so far.

Sam Rijver's gear list:Sam Rijver's gear list
Sony a6000 Sony E 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 OSS Sigma 19mm F2.8 EX DN Sony E 35mm F1.8 OSS Pixelmator Chameleon +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow