ViewNX2 issue - any ideas to solve?

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
Adrian Van
Regular MemberPosts: 401Gear list
Like?
Re: How about Rate / sort images in another software maybe?
In reply to yihlee, 7 months ago

I like to rate and sort in folders and rename my images in ACDSee Pro (now version 7 for windows) and I also have ACDSee Pro 2 for Mac as I use both systems. ACDSee Pro 7 is more featured currently for windows over Mac, however both softwares add more features each year. I find both great for managing images and files can stay in original folders without having to import I find a bonus. To use the programs, sufficient Ram at minimum 8GB Ram, or more is best such as 16GB Ram ideal and keeps the program running fast, with second or so to display files. Perhaps try a trial version to see how fast.

I then take all the selected images to Lightroom or DXO for Raw processing, or Photoshop for the editing work.

Just providing hopefully some useful information. However, if you prefer to stay in ViewNX2, that could work...I have tried that software, also check your Ram on your system.

To Poster:

As you have D800e files, do you have 16 Ram or more, with i5 or i7 processor and good video card to handle the files?

Adrian Van's gear list:Adrian Van's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 Nikon D700 Nikon D300S Fujifilm X-M1 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow