Nikon's D700 a balanced camera for image quality, value, pro handling and MP.

Started 9 months ago | User reviews thread
ultimitsu
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,860
Like?
Re: Nikon's D700 a balanced camera for image quality, value, pro handling and MP.
In reply to Adrian Van, 8 months ago

Adrian Van wrote:

ultimitsu wrote:

This isnt a review. This post mentioned other cameras and features a hell lot mroe than D700 itself and what it actually has. It is a nostalgia piece where the author is telling himself how D700 isnt quite yet irrelevant, and a rant piece complaining the lack of a modern 3000 USD 8FPS FF body, and a wish piece about what the author want such a body to have.

DPR should really do a bit more minotoring this type of reviews.

Regardless of what you think the original post was (it was partly a review of D700 as you see in first post and my ratings), it was then put into a discussion talk forum for FX Nikon, which is actually an appropriate place for it be.

I have no beef with your post as a normal thread. But Review threads are suppose to be reviews. yours isnt. therefore it is inapproriate to make it a Review thread.

Over 100 replies, of which most support another camera model such as a pro body feature D710/750 to fit certain needs of event photographers.....

Healthy debate is a good thing to have in these discussion forums.

Again, I have no problem with this kind of discussion. It is like we were told to watch a movie but it turned out to be a news piece.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Why?New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow