I just picked up my Sony A6000 - In stock everywhere?

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Sam Rijver
Regular MemberPosts: 135Gear list
Like?
I just picked up my Sony A6000 - In stock everywhere?
7 months ago

I was quite surprised when my camera store contacted me this morning that they had an A6000 with my name on it. I didn't think it would be available till at least the 15th of this month.

I really just picked it up and haven't had time to play with it too much. The autofocus does seem to be improved a lot. I'm kind of disappointed by the 'feel' of the system, it feel a little less premium compared to my NEX 6, at least in my hand. Maybe I just expected the metallic looking bits to feel cool instead of like painted plastics ;). I was so used to my NEX 6 menu's that I need to take some time to get familiar with these, lol!

Please let me know if I can do anything to help you out in your decision when considering purchasing this camera. I'm happy to do what I can posting images, explanations and others thing regarding this camera. I will go out and shoot some pics later today.

O I'm in the Netherlands, for those wondering where this camera showed up in stock.

Sam Rijver's gear list:Sam Rijver's gear list
Sony a6000 Sony E 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 OSS Sigma 19mm F2.8 EX DN Sony E 35mm F1.8 OSS Pixelmator Chameleon +7 more
Sony a6000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow