ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
rebel99
Senior MemberPosts: 2,315
Like?
colormunki photo compatibility
4 months ago

hi,

i have purchased a NEC PA272W-BK monitor to do photo editing and want to have maximum calibration accuracy between pc and the printer. that is why i purchased the colormunki photo. does anyone know if colormunki photo and the NEC monitor i have purchased are compatible? i checked NEC website, although it indicates colormunki photo is compatible with the monitor but i'd like to hear from someone that owns the two and actually has the experience before i open the box and findout that they are not. the NEC PA 272W monitor offers a calibration puck but i refused to get it thinking to get something that can calibrate both, printer and the monitor. i have an infamous epson 4900 printer that i purchased a while back and it is still in the box. i know all about the fiasco about infamous epson 4900 printer so i am planning to use the printer as along as it works and then dump it i'll appreciate your input.

cheerz.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow