Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
JeffAHayes
Senior MemberPosts: 1,919Gear list
Like?
Re: ...looks like is coming in 2 weeks!
In reply to vbd70, 4 months ago

vbd70 wrote:

brandrx wrote:

Distinct format. Unmistakable brilliance. Z coming soon.

From the first page, first image at http://www.ricoh-imaging.co.jp/english/index.html

Click on that image and you go to: http://www.camera-pentax.jp/new2014apr/en/pc/

Anyone have any idea what this is?

I didn't think that Ricoh Japan did April 1st jokes. Now, I'm not so sure.

Cheers.

Ron

-- hide signature --

Ron - 'We don't have time to go take pics this afternoon Carl.'
Carl - 'What do you mean? It will only take 1/1000s.'
'Keep your eyes looking forward. However, glance back now and then to see where you've come from. It will put a smile on your face.' ~ brandrx

Dividing the seconds in the counter, I got about 13 days to go. Yes, it looks like the new 645 is here, and since it's still here on april 2nd I guess is not an April Fool's joke

Best,

Vieri

Yeah, I get roughly 13 days, too, which would put it at April 15 -- "tax day" in America and also often a "standard day" for a lot of things to be done and released. And... AHA -- I've been busy with some other things and away from the forum for a while -- I see they FINALLY reviewed the K-3 and NOW it's where it should be -- at the TOP of the Most Popular Cameras list -- although that probably won't last too long, since that list represents which reviews have had the most recent visits, and the newest reviews always get the most visits.

But at least for NOW it's finally where it should be. Now I guess I oughta go see what they FINALLY had to say only SIX MONTHS after the camera came out!

Jeff

-- hide signature --

A word is worth 1/1000th of a picture... Maybe that's why I use so many words!

JeffAHayes's gear list:JeffAHayes's gear list
Pentax WG-3 Pentax K-5 Pentax K-30 Pentax K-3 Pentax smc DA* 16-50mm F2.8 ED AL (IF) SDM +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow