Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
Bluephotons
Senior MemberPosts: 2,648Gear list
Like?
Re: Here's a good explanation
In reply to nevada5, 5 months ago

nevada5 wrote:

Jere Landis wrote:

I downloaded and am playing with it. Please, someone tell me how to get the program to process the file after I have made all the changes. How do I tell the program where to put it, or them, also. Most converters are pretty straight forward about these things. If this is the greatest, do all, end all, piece of software, why so difficult. Also, can you work directly from existing folders on your hard drive or do you have to import through some fancy dan system. I know I'm stupid, but that's the way it is. Any help here?

Start here: Inside Lightroom

-- hide signature --

Life is short - drive a convertible.
Tolerance is the last virtue of a dying society. Aristotle

My underlined text:

Most of Adobe software are the standard of different industries: Illustration, Photography, Publishing, Web design, video and audio editing, portable documents etc, therefore they are very robust and full of options, or even redundant ways to achieve the same goals (Photoshop comes to mind), so they are not designed for the casual user, but once you get familiar with the interface, you'll appreciate how powerful tools they are. They have tried to minimize the learning curve by issuing "light or elements" versions of some of the programs, unfortunately Lightroom is not one of them.

-- hide signature --

Bluephotons
Ah, but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now. Bob Dylan

Bluephotons's gear list:Bluephotons's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow