D3X thoughts and opinions

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
t.c. marino
Contributing MemberPosts: 619
Like?
Re: D3X thoughts and opinions
In reply to image wizard, 8 months ago

image wizard wrote:

I had only planned to use the d3x as a studio camera, after reading concerns about focussing with the d800 ; the last thing I want is to miss a picture, sometimes when capturing images of people the outtake images can be keepers that sell. I just get the impression d3/d4 bodies are quicker and more accurate with their autofocus, but that is an opinion without any practical experience of any of these cameras

-- hide signature --

once you handle and shoot with the single digit nikon pro bodies with built in grip..all the others feel "second rate" as much as i like my ff d700 and excellent d300s dx bodies they feel inferior in comparison to my old d2h,iq wise both of those cameras..especially d700 are heads and shoulders better than the old "h"..but the speed,response,af and shutter response/blackout time of the old "H" is much better..d3/3s d4/4s take it to another level..same goes for the canon "1" series cameras over the "lesser" canon bodies
nikonshooter

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow