Uploading Images

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
Les Kamens
Regular MemberPosts: 273Gear list
Like?
Re: Uploading Images
In reply to Les Kamens, 8 months ago

Thanks Everyone!  It's a tough issue that we have dealt with for may years.    I shoot Conferences and Tradeshows.  Generally their on line publications need daily images and I'm always able to provide images for my clients.   I upload to my server and have a pass word protected area for each job.  Thanks for all the hotel tips and believe me i Have used them all and then some.   the last was the hotel IT person was really their AV person but has combined responsibility.   Long story short My data center was able to pinpoint the port issue with the hotel.  They refused to listen but did walk me to the hotel next door where i sat in their lobby for 1 1/2 uploading a gig and a half.  A fellow Photographer mentioned hot spots. and I am just starting to investigate it.   again thanks all

Les Kamens's gear list:Les Kamens's gear list
Nikon D700 Nikon D3S Nikon AF Fisheye-Nikkor 16mm f/2.8D Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow