Started 11 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mistermejia
Senior MemberPosts: 3,027Gear list
Like?
What is THE lightest, smallest, high quality zoom lens for 6D
11 months ago

Hi guys, maybe some of you remember me from previous questions about the 6D. Not too long ago i sold my nikon gear and got a XE1. I love the size and high quality images i get out of this little puppy and i have fallen in love with the XE1 format and weight.

I don't want to buy BIG heavy lenses again. I went to my local camera store this pass weekend and EVERYTIME i see it I ask to hold the 6D. I REALLY REALLY like the 6D, SPECIALLY after putting the Rokinon 24 1.4 on it. I really fell in love with that combo as well, the 6D together with that lens feel so light. I was very impressed.

If i buy the 6D i will obviously need to buy a zoom lens, but i don't want something as big and heavy as the canon and sigma 24-105, or the tamron 24-70. I don't know anything about canon lenses availability, so would you guys be able to recommend other alternatives, if there are any? What are the smallest and light zoom lenses out there? I would like to stay with a very good high quality 2.8 lens, yet small and light.

Thanks!

mistermejia's gear list:mistermejia's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro Fujifilm X-E1 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Rokinon 85mm F1.4 +4 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 6D Fujifilm X-E1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
f/4New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow