Started 5 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mistermejia
Senior MemberPosts: 2,822Gear list
Like?
What is THE lightest, smallest, high quality zoom lens for 6D
5 months ago

Hi guys, maybe some of you remember me from previous questions about the 6D. Not too long ago i sold my nikon gear and got a XE1. I love the size and high quality images i get out of this little puppy and i have fallen in love with the XE1 format and weight.

I don't want to buy BIG heavy lenses again. I went to my local camera store this pass weekend and EVERYTIME i see it I ask to hold the 6D. I REALLY REALLY like the 6D, SPECIALLY after putting the Rokinon 24 1.4 on it. I really fell in love with that combo as well, the 6D together with that lens feel so light. I was very impressed.

If i buy the 6D i will obviously need to buy a zoom lens, but i don't want something as big and heavy as the canon and sigma 24-105, or the tamron 24-70. I don't know anything about canon lenses availability, so would you guys be able to recommend other alternatives, if there are any? What are the smallest and light zoom lenses out there? I would like to stay with a very good high quality 2.8 lens, yet small and light.

Thanks!

mistermejia's gear list:mistermejia's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro Fujifilm X-E1 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Rokinon 85mm F1.4 +4 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 6D Fujifilm X-E1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
f/4New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow